Greater Dayton Chapter of OSSEA
The Greater Dayton Chapter of the Ohio State Society of Enrolled Agents is a local chapter of the National Association of Enrolled Agents. Our goal is to provide advocacy, education, public awareness and practice management resources to tax professionals.
Enrolled Agents are the only federally-licensed tax practitioners who specialize in taxation and also have unlimited rights to represent taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service. Enrolled Agents are America’s Tax Experts.
Chapter meeting time and location:
- Meetings: 3rd Thursday April thru November (Except September). 1st Thursday in January
- Location: T J Chumps, 7050 Executive Drive, Huber Heights, OH 45424
- Federal Tax Update first Thursday of January.
- Dinner @ 5:30 PM, Business Meeting @ 6:00 PM, Education @ 6:30 PM
- For information contact Ron Bodey, EA, at 937-440-6562 or email@example.com
- President – Larry Simpson, EA,
- Vice President – Stephen Gilbert, EA
- Treasurer – Jack Raby, EA
- Secretary – Hope E. McGinnis, EA,CPA
- Chapter Rep & Education Chair, Paul Ireton, EA