Greater Dayton Chapter of OSSEA
The Greater Dayton Chapter of the Ohio State Society of Enrolled Agents is a local chapter of the National Association of Enrolled Agents. Our goal is to provide advocacy, education, public awareness and practice management resources to tax professionals.
Enrolled Agents are the only federally-licensed tax practitioners who specialize in taxation and also have unlimited rights to represent taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service. Enrolled Agents are America’s Tax Experts.
Chapter meeting time and location:
- Meetings: 3rd Thursday April thru October (Except September, November). 2nd Thursday in January, first Thursday in December.
- COVID-19 Activities
- All meeting are currently being conducted via Zoom. Meetings at TJ Chumps are suspended until further notice.
- December 3rd Meeting: State and School District Update Via Zoom
- Ohio Department of Taxation presenting.
- Business meeting 6:00 PM
- Education: 6:30 PM
- Location: Suspended until further notice: T J Chumps, 7050 Executive Drive, Huber Heights, OH 45424
- Dinner @ 5:30 PM, Business Meeting @ 6:00 PM, Education @ 6:30 PM
- Federal Tax Update .
- January 7, 2021.
- On-line Zoom Meeting
- Topic will be the 2020 Federal Tax Update including the CARES Act. 3 hours of continuing education. Instruction by Richard Ayres EA, ATA of Ayres Tax Seminars
- Cost of Education
- OSSEA member – $20.00
- Non member Affiliate and Guests – $40
- Cost of Dinner Suspended as this is an online meeting
- OSSEA Member/ Nonmember Affiliate- $29
- Outside Guests- $45
- Mail checks payable to Dayton Chapter OSSEA
- Greater Dayton Chapter OSSEA C/O Naomi Mills, PO Box 136, St Paris, OH 43072
- Registration Deadline is December 21,2020
- For information contact Naomi Mills, EA, at 937-663-4077 or email@example.com
- President – Stephen Gilbert, EA,
- Vice President – Rita Musser, EA
- Treasurer – Susan Smith, EA
- Secretary – Betsey Buckingham, EA,
- Chapter Education Chair, Larry Simpson, EA