August 18 Greater Dayton Meeting at TJ Chumps
Business Meeting is 6:00- 6:30
Education begins at 6:30
August 18 Meeting will be both in person and zoom.
In person attendees do not need to preregister
Zoom attendees need to preregister at OSSEA.ORG
Education will be presented by Ellie Nava Jones EA on Correspondence Audits and a Review of Response Techniques.
7WJAF-T-00281-22-I and 7WJAF-T-00281-22-O
Materials can also be found in chat during zoom session or contact Larry Simpson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Greater Dayton Chapter of OSSEA
The Greater Dayton Chapter of the Ohio State Society of Enrolled Agents is a local chapter of the National Association of Enrolled Agents. Our goal is to provide advocacy, education, public awareness and practice management resources to tax professionals.
Enrolled Agents are the only federally licensed tax practitioners who specialize in taxation and also have unlimited rights to represent taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service. Enrolled Agents are America’s Tax Experts.
Chapter meeting time and location:
- Meetings: 4th Thursday April, 3rd Thursday May thru October (Except September, November). 2nd Thursday in January, first Thursday in December.
- COVID-19 Activities
- Meeting are now being conducted simultaneously in person and via Zoom beginning August 19, 2021.
- Location: site: T J Chumps, 7050 Executive Drive, Huber Heights, OH 45424
- Dinner @ 5:30 PM, Business Meeting @ 6:00 PM, Education @ 6:30 PM
- For information contact Naomi Mills, EA, at 937-663-4077 or email@example.com
- President – Rita Musser, EA,
- Vice President – Aubrey Corcoran, EA
- Treasurer – Susan Smith, EA
- Secretary – Bob Ulrich, EA,
- Chapter Education Chair, Stephen Gilbert, EA