2021.10.21 – CE Certificate (On-line)2021.10.21- CE Evaluation Form (Online Attendees)
Greater Dayton Chapter of OSSEA
The Greater Dayton Chapter of the Ohio State Society of Enrolled Agents is a local chapter of the National Association of Enrolled Agents. Our goal is to provide advocacy, education, public awareness and practice management resources to tax professionals.
Enrolled Agents are the only federally-licensed tax practitioners who specialize in taxation and also have unlimited rights to represent taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service. Enrolled Agents are America’s Tax Experts.
Chapter meeting time and location:
- Meetings: 3rd Thursday April thru October (Except September, November). 2nd Thursday in January, first Thursday in December.
- COVID-19 Activities
- Meeting are now being conducted simultaneously in person and via Zoom beginning August 19, 2021.
- Location: site: T J Chumps, 7050 Executive Drive, Huber Heights, OH 45424
- Dinner @ 5:30 PM, Business Meeting @ 6:00 PM, Education @ 6:30 PM
- For information contact Naomi Mills, EA, at 937-663-4077 or email@example.com
- Meeting August 19,
- Trusts and Estates- What You Need to Know with John Mullowney EA
- Meeting October 21, 2021 .
- Ethics with Don Jump EA
- President – Stephen Gilbert, EA,
- Vice President – Rita Musser, EA
- Treasurer – Susan Smith, EA
- Secretary – Bob Ulrich, EA,
- Chapter Education Chair, Larry Simpson, EA